Thursday, July 29, 2010

BIG Serious relationship advice!?!?!?

Two years ago, I had a brief relationship with my best friends brother, we had a fantastic time but we didnt tell anyone about us, partly because we liked the secret, and I thought it would be weird with me being so close to his sister and the rest of the family. He then left to work overseas, and I found out I was pregnant. Hes home now and sees our daughter every day, and our ';little secret'; is out!!


The thing is, I think Im in love with him, we spend so much time together openly, we go for lunches, I stay over in his house where he holds me in his arms and kisses my forehead, %26amp; he comes to mine for dinner


People keep asking us why we arent together, or ';whens the wedding'; and we never have an answer. Im just TOO AFRAID of rejection or makin things weird for him and our daughter, or giving into how im feeling as I was abused for 10 years


But he dedicated this song to ';us';


What do you think??BIG Serious relationship advice!?!?!?
I think it sounds like maybe you should go for it. I went through similar situation where I was EXTREMELY in love with this guy. We dated for over a year and then the relationship ended abruptly. However, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't let him go and I knew that I still loved him. Now, 4 years later, we are back together and more in love than ever. If you never give it a second chance, then you'll always wonder what could have been. I would also maybe try talking to him about it and find out if he is feeling the same way. It sounds like he does so I say go for it. Hope this helps.BIG Serious relationship advice!?!?!?
If I were you, I would go for it. It sounds like he likes you and wants to be with you, but maybe he is also afraid of the same things you are. Talk to him about it, and say that you don't want to mess up what you already have.
he sounds like a great bloke.put what happened in the past behind you and only think of the great future you are going to have together as a family.

No comments:

Post a Comment