Thursday, July 29, 2010

Does anyone agree with this? a relationship advice..?

This is an question and answer from an article about women attraction to bad boys...The link is below..


Does anyone disagree/agree on the article? Any opinions?





http://personals.yahoo.com/us/static/dat鈥?/a>








Q: Is there a way to create bad boy excitement with a good guy?





Pat Love: I always say: It's easier to make a good man hard than to make a hard man good. Friendship gets a relationship to go the distance. Women will say, ';I love him, but I'm not in love with him.'; Or, ';He doesn't stimulate me.'; And I say, ';You have to have a life that does that.'; If you want excitement, then get a good guy and create an exciting life





That one question in particular, was intresting.... any thoughts on it.. do you think that could be a solution as to not to fall for a bad boy type....?


Thanks, CiaoDoes anyone agree with this? a relationship advice..?
I agree with you totally.Does anyone agree with this? a relationship advice..?
I'm a bad one !!
  • origins
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment