Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need relationship advice??? A what would you do situation?

To sum it up, my fiance and I are in financial stump. I go to school full time and he is Army. So we depend on his paycheck and it really isn't much. He has spend hundreds of dollars a weekend on beer as I was home taking care of our infant daughter. He has made huge decisions without me such as re enlisting in the Army without talking to me about it much. What I feel was totally selfish was he went out and bought a 47,000 truck, took on 750 payments and tells me I can only have 100 bucks for the next 2 weeks for the baby's needs. You mothers know out there $100 is not enough. He lives a lavish lifstyle with all his materialistic things and put the baby and I second. He has broken small promises numerous times and makes me believe he cant take on bigger commitments. He yells at me so loud when I tell him the things he is doing are wrong. So loud at times he scares the baby and she cries. What makes it so hard to to leave him is I love him...what would you do in this situation???I need relationship advice??? A what would you do situation?
dont nowI need relationship advice??? A what would you do situation?
talk to his Sargent or some one higher as he taken you and his child for a ride he has no respect for you or his kid .. tell his mum and dad about this and your as well see if thay can help you to make him see what he is doing to you its all wrong he mess up man big time ... good luck
Im in the military and i work in the legal field and i see this all the time. But sorry to say this but most of the time its the wifes back in the states who use all the money and leave the guy. But thats besides the point. One thing i have noticed in military men we are affraid of our significate other leaving us. Im currently overseas and each and everyday im not out fighting the war im worring that my g/f is cheating on me. I know i shouldnt be doing that but its hard not too when i see all the guys coming in here about divorce. Just tell him how you feel. If he cant handle it honestly leave his sorry butt. You dont deserve to be treated like crap.
My head says get rid, but it's easy to say when I'm not involved. It's not the way you or your child should be treated ans is he a good role modle for your child. If your not happy neither will your child. You have to think about the times he is home and how he makes you feel. We all make mistakes whats important is how we deal with them don't be a doormat
I sympathise for you - that is a really hard situation to be in.





What your husband did spending all the money was wrong but it could just be his way of dealing with the situation. If he feels as trapped as you then ignoring it may be the only way he can not let it get to him. Try making a time, that you both know will be dedicated to talking about it (and is not when you are tired at the end of the day), and try and get it all out in the open. Don't start with things you can do to fix the problem, just let him know how it (he) is making you feel and hopefully it will flow from there.





Good luck - I hope I helped a little.
I think you put the cart before the horse in this case. You should have never had a baby with this selfish inconsiderate nut. I would consider perhaps talking to his parents and see if maybe they can talk some sense into this fool before it gets any further out of hand. If he won't listen to anyone then just up and leave..terminate the engagement, unless that is you want to spend the rest of your life miserable and dominated like it seems you are now. You say you love him. Are you a sadist? Why would anyone love a guy that treats them like dirt? Makes absolutely NO sense to me. And what are you going to do when the love goes stale because of how he treats you? Remember, you teach people how to treat you. Unless you do something about it now, it will only get worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment