Saturday, July 31, 2010

What should i do - relationship advice please?

We have been together for 4 years now and I moved abroad to be with her. Unfortunately, lately we only fight as of recently and she has said many times ';if you didn't move here for me...'; or ';i am stuck with you';...etc.. things that imply she is with me more due to the lack of convenience that would ensue after the breakup. This, among other things, has attributed to a lack of interest on my side, which I believe is mutual. In addition to this, I miss my family and friends so much - I have neither here, which has caused me to be depressed more often. Any ideas on what I should do? I think I know what I have to do, but would like to hear others as well, maybe who were in a similar situation. It is just with everything that connects us from the past and the present, but I suppose this is pointless if I see no future... please contemplative thoughts or commentsWhat should i do - relationship advice please?
well have a nice and polite last meeting %26amp; words with her. tell how wonderful she was with you. tell her sometimes she did go weird. Also that after all these whatever happened, you cannot take ahead this relationship and tht you strongly feel you both r not made for each other.


I asked you for this, not coz She should be back to you, but then she needs to realised something which she cannot if u have bad words with each other or just break off in a very weird manner.








By saying this, you surely will leave a mark in her life and she will always regret why she did tht to u. But then U should be very sure of not taking her back no matter what! Such people should be made realised wht they had and wht they missed.





And after you have met her, come back to your country, stay with your families and friends and try to get over her. I know you loved her and it would be lil difficult for you to forget her. To forget her, u need to hate her,a nd to hate her you need to keep reminding urself, all such shitty behaviours she did with u.It works, trust me!








Then, you can look for the right girl who will love u without any such conditions.








All the Best!





Cheers!


Pearl!What should i do - relationship advice please?
Don't need a long answer.





You should break it off and leave.





Maybe she will miss you. Maybe she won't. She wants to test other waters but feel ';obligated'; to stay with you.





You don't want someone with you out of obligation. You want someone with you because they WANT to be there.
Just have a talk with her and tell her she better be nice to you for now on, or you're leaving. that's what i would do. if you moved over there just to be with her then she shouldn't be acting that way to you.
she doesnt really diserve you. you should live your own life. if you like her a lot then stay with her if you miss your family more than you love her then leave her and say that it is not working out for you i hoped it helped you!!! good luck!!!
now how many ppl told u it wouldnt work moving to be with her.? So now that the shitz has hit the fan you have to make more of a effort for it to work or move on with ur life.
A smart person knows the answer.A wise person acts on it. A fool goes around getting second and third opinions until they hear what they wish was the truth.With no drama or discussion with her get a ticket and go.NOW!!!!
Ditch her, it aint worth it. No point in living the rest of your life with some one who doesnt want you.
Tel her u love her and offer to have sex! Easy! I'm a girl and trust me we like tht sort of stuff
You've been together for quite sometime, but it really seems that the current situation isnt working out as well as you both may of anticipated. Perhaps this big move to be with her wasnt something either of you were ready for. Its natural that your feeling depressed since you are so far from whats familiar espeically your friends and family. You dont or shouldnt have to choose to be with one or the other however, in your case I would make a decision and make the one that is going to make you most happy. Have a talk with her and see if this is something that could be worked out, if not.. what you think you need to do, needs to be done. If this is meant to be it can always work itself out later. Good Luck.
I did something similar just not abroad, making that type of change for someone is very complicated for both parties but the fact of the matter is people don't realize what they have until it is no longer available to them. Someone in my past played a lot of mind games with me, handling me as if I had given reason for them to think ill of me. So I did opposite of what they thought. Then years later they ended up with a person that was exactly the way they thought I was. KARMA...The majority of people just don't value being loved to that degree. What you could also take from this situation is awareness of yourself and the no limit to what YOU would do for genuine love. Is that something this person would do for you sounds like not a chance, so that means GET OUT ASAP!! nothing is worse than having the desire and ability to love with no boundaries only to eventually love with your head and no longer your heart. Love comes without thought or reason, it just feels so DAMN good. Even if to others it makes no sense. Walk away show her that you can WALK AWAY! If she comes back make it where she has to do the unthinkable SHOW AND TELL. Leave because she feels as though that's the one thing you aren't gonna do so DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment