Sunday, July 25, 2010

I need relationship advice ....am real confused?

ok, so I met this girl online and we started chatting over a few months.


she lives a good couple of miles away from me , but will be back to college in the area that I live soon.


we seem to have allot in common and she seems really nice .


after about 2 months chatting , I got the courage to ask her for her phone number and to my amazement her actually gave it to me.





the problem is that I think she sees me more as a friend.


she calls me ';dude';, says things like ';that's sweet'; and doesn't text me first ....


Is she playing hard to get ?


Is this ';normal'; talk form someone who likes you ?


would she give me her phone number if she didn't like me ?


please help !!!





ps . she assures me she is single ....I need relationship advice ....am real confused?
Hmmm


Well i have sometimes given my number to avoid the awkardness of saying no, however i would think online it would be easier to say no so she may have actually wanted you to have her number. Second, does she pick up when you call? Does she ask about you and how you are doing? That would mean she is interested.





And about the texting...i would hardly ever text the guy first so that i don't come off as needy. I would always wait for him to message me and then immediately message him back. It takes me some time before i feel confident enough to make that first move.





Suggest meeting up when she comes into town and see what she says...or if u are not comfortable with that tell her how much you like talking to her and how u think u really connect and see what her answer may be.





You're already in so to speak. so now u just need to see if she sees u in a romantic way





good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment