Saturday, July 31, 2010

In need of relationship advice :(?

Ok, here's the story, the details are relevant for the answer I'm seeking...very confused.


I met this guy who chased after me considerably before I gave him my number..not because I wasn't interested, I was actually just getting out of another relationship and was still upset. As soon as we started to talk, things began moving very quickly. We spent a lot of time together and he was very honest and staright forward about his feelings...telling me he hadnt felt this way before yadda yadda.. Less than 2 weeks into our whirlwind romance, he told me he loved me which reallly turned me off. I was going through a rough time emotionally and him telling me that just released the trigger since he made no sense to me... I stated acting like a total jerk with him until he reached his breaking point and we broke up... I felt really bad and started to miss him and all my friends told me I was too harsh on him, so after calming myself down, i called him and we got back together. We ended up sleeping together for the first time shortly after and I started to notice that he was being very distant...would take 5-6 hrs to reply to my texts and i would call way more than he called me.. I started to get angry and instead of talking to him about it, i got really drunk one night and called him and broke up with him...again. (forgot to mention it was me who broke up with him the first time around too because i felt that i pushed him so far it was beyond salvation)... everyone told me i'm too impulsive and quick to cut him out of my life only to regret it later...in the same time ive also been told that i had good reason to break up with him the second time around because he was playing games.. now we just got back together for the third time!! lol just a few days ago... and it was me who initiated contact again... we spend 2 days together and everything seemed great and now hes back to taking too long to reply to my texts and not calling often... i'm so stressed out and dunno what to think or do...he wasnt like this at the start and i cant help but think i just blew it...or am i just not realizing that he is a player...or am i freaking out for no reason... should i end things again and for good?


thank you!!!In need of relationship advice :(?
Be straight forward- tell him what you're concerned about, and ask him to explain his feelings. You could very well be making this into a much bigger deal than what it has to be, and you can't expect him to read your mind. Don't play games- just be honest. Tell him to do the same. That way you can be clear about your intentions and you can make a logical decision. In need of relationship advice :(?
Ask him whats going on
Think about this ! Why does man need woman ?


honestly you can say sex or marriage .


so ask yourself , what has he gotten from you ?


for friendship , that is something different in your case.


if I was you , I had to ask him about marriage ( just a question ) and that at the beginning so when you know his intentions you can make your mind . believe me it's too easy .

No comments:

Post a Comment