Thursday, July 29, 2010

Long-Distance Relationship Advice, Please?

We live two hours away. Thats all. I see her for the first time in like 7 days. Yes, we met online. But we always talk on the phone and have a few friends in common. Hence, I truly believe that I know her. We dated for a few days, but she broke up with me because she just cant take the distance. She needs to be held, kissed, etc. constantly. %26amp; I'm clingy too. But I really wish that she could withstand this. By the way, she wants to move in with me too. And its okay with my parents. :) so, in a year or two she'll be living with me. she told me tonight that she seriously, seriously loves me. and she hasnt ever said that to anyone before. %26lt;3 Is there anything I could say or do to help the situation?





Is there something I can say to make her realize that our true love can withstand.





Please %26amp; Thank You. You would make me the happiest girl alive if you gave me the best advice. %26lt;3Long-Distance Relationship Advice, Please?
yeah, sorry but thats creepy.


youve never met her and you want to move in? AND youre parents are okay with it?


how old are you? jeez.





im in a long distance relationship right now and all i can say is video her like on aim or iChat and if its only 2 hours meet in the middle because if i was that close to my gfri i would even drive the 2 hours myself every weekend, thats really not that bad.Long-Distance Relationship Advice, Please?
7 days is kind of a short time i say get past the lust stage first i mean i felt like this about my girlfriend and after four years we moved in together and i hated it but once she moved out we was cool again as for getting her to come around just give it time and she will
I'm sorry, but i honestly dont think that relationship will last./:








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
this sounds like the cutest love story ever!





for those of you that don't think meeting online is going to have a chance, BELIEVE ME, IT WILL!





all i can say is good luck, and *hug* :)
go slower. get to know her. it's the only way...and phone sex. that worked for me.


before she robs your parents house.
Long Distance %26amp; On-line?





End it fast :|

No comments:

Post a Comment