Saturday, July 31, 2010

Forbidden fruit;; (relationship advice please)?

here's the issue people I believe that I may be in love; which is obviosly wonderful. :)





But there's just a few problems- I'm still a teen and I'm still in school so repretation means alot even though I know its wrong . To sum it up I'm apart of the popular crowd and I am falling for a Classified nerd. :-/ he's amazing though and he's my complete opposite he sits in class quite and I'm all loud and fun but we talk ok the phone ad I just think he's so amazing. He's not into star wars are anything that bad he's just quite and just doesn't care what people think..I ash I couldndo the same but as for now I can't;; spring break was last week and I gave him a kiss but jus on the cheek no major Action ahaha . He knows I'm falling for him but he doesn't ask me out I don't get it; his friend says he really likes me but is just being a pussy but I don't even know anymore ughhh SOS please!





Excuse the typing I'm on my cell so these words are sooo off :]Forbidden fruit;; (relationship advice please)?
If you like him than go for it! These little clicks that people run around in during school dissapear almost immediately after highschool. Everyone goes off to College or the Military, finds themselves and their careers. So it dosen't matter if he isn't in the popular crowd.





Hell it can be a total boost to be dating someone interesting, fullfilling and off the radar!





Although it seems like he is a shy guy you'll have to make the first move and ask him out. No Biggie, after a little while he will open up and relax around you..





Have Fun!Forbidden fruit;; (relationship advice please)?
In my opinion hes probably wanting to ask you out.


The reason he hasn't maybe because you are different from one another.Try meeting him on a neutral ground .This way he can relax and open up.If he likes you he may just be waiting to see what your next move is.

No comments:

Post a Comment