Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need relationship advice?

Well here it goes. My wife and I have been separated for seven months. We did get back together for 11/2 months and I thought things were going well. When we separated she said that she thought that were like roommates and did not have the connection that she wanted. She was involved in an online affair with one person and had one physical encounter with another. She did come to me and wanted to try again. She did acknowledge that she was wrong and I did forgive her. Being a christian I felt very strongly about trying again. We were back together and she had said that she was feeling really good about us and was committing to even moving back in together. This was also very promising for our two children. She was spending the majority of the time at my house and we were even being intimate. Since that time she has moved back out and she said ';Well I tried and it is not what I want'; She said that a lot of things were better, but not enough for her to stay in the marriage. I have also learned that she has been having conversations with another man since moving out. I have made it very clear that I do not agree with this but realized that I cannot change her mind. I have told her that I am still committed to her and I believe that marriage is something that you do not just throw away when you don't have ';that feeling'; I still love her very much and don't want to give up on the marriage. I have done everything to show her that I am there for her, but she just said that our personalities are too different. As a christian I want to ask what do I do about this?I need relationship advice?
divourcing i think is a sin becuz at the beigingint he priest or person that set up your marriage specifically sed you guys shud stick together thru sick and well and all that thing so yeah. its not your loss its hers. you sound like a good person but God doesnt expect you to pray to Him with every problem. And you an't expect Him to fix every problem you come running to him about right?? anyways, you're loving her even after she left and tahts good becuz thats true love. if she sed you guy's personalities are ';differet'; then why did she get married with you in the first place?? and why in the 1st place did she fall in love with you?? tell her that you expected this marriage to be big.I need relationship advice?
wow thats kinda what i think ima bout to go through except im in ur shoes, all i have been doing is praying. u r a christian so pray. it is not our will but his, so he may have something else in store, i feel like u its too bad for the kids and im not prepared to go through it but with GOD on our side im ready. (i think)
well the fault lies with her....it is something that is missing from her life....the bible gives a clear reason to divorce someone ......unfaithfulness.....and for good reason. If you have tried to work it out, and she is not willing to be faithful, there really is no point to continuing the relationship......a marriage is a partnership based on trust, loyalty and commitment....just as your relationship is with god.....and you can clearly see that your relationship does not mirror these qualities. I think its time to end it.....find someone with the same value system as yourself and live a happy life. good luck : )

No comments:

Post a Comment