Saturday, July 31, 2010

I need RELATIONSHIP advice from you guys, Please?

I began dating my GF 15 mos. ago. It was long distance, though we saw each other alot, so that was no problem. It was bliss between us and she called me all the time, did sweet and thoughtful things for me, wanted sex all the time, and was very much into me. At about 10 moved back and began acting slightly clingy/possessive, which I've never been before. She broke up w/ me for 1 month and we then got back together and have been ever since. Recently she has told me she is not happy, and has been trying to force it. This obviously hurt me since I care alot about her. She has not called as much, doesnt sound excited to talk to me, and is very business like sometimes. It is back and forth. I do alot for her and am always there. People have given me advice that I need to be less available, masculine, and become a challenge. My question is that I know this works initially but do you think this can help my relationship by a different approach. I want to do whatever it takes and need advice...I need RELATIONSHIP advice from you guys, Please?
Yes, grow a back bone and don't be at her beck and call let he do the chasing, maybe she find the relationship boring and you don't excite her anymore cos your always there, ever heard absence makes the heart grow fonder, you need to put the passion back into it like how it was in the begining, you need to act like your just started dating.I need RELATIONSHIP advice from you guys, Please?
sounds like you are honestly in love with the girl, you need to talk to her. she might be still hurting when you ignored her, if it doesn't work out (her being possessive), it's not meant to be.
i was in a similar situation with my boyfriend a few years ago..it started getting too serious too quick and i started feeling a little suffocated by him (he was also the jeolous type)..when i told him how i felt he got kinda mad and tried to fight with me about it and then left in a rage...about an hour later he came to my house with flowers and said he really wanted to be with me and told me he'd give me as much space as i needed..i thought that was really sweet...


if you really are willing to do whatever it takes, you should tell her that and it might mean giving her some time and some space...

No comments:

Post a Comment