Saturday, July 31, 2010

In need of some relationship advice please!!!!!!!!!!?

So my Fiance Thomas and I have been dating for a year now and we have had our good times and our bad like every couple and I love him so very much and I cant imagine myself living life without him and I thought he felt the same way but you see my family is always telling me I can do better and making rude remarks about Thomas and it hurts him so much that he is not happy and considering leaving me....please what should I do I really do not want to live without him?!!!





Also every weekend we are kinda stuck going to the mall is there a fun game or something we can do to spice things up when were there?In need of some relationship advice please!!!!!!!!!!?
Tell him you don't care what your family thinks about him. My girlfriend's dad doesn't like me at all, and he expresses it, but I deal with it, cause I love my girl so much. Tell him you can't live with out him. Let him know how much you love him. I can tell that he is the most important thing to you. Good luck!In need of some relationship advice please!!!!!!!!!!?
ok well it sounds like your family is not bein very family like your family should support you in everything you do. so if i where you i would nicely tell them that he is the one you want and your prob not gonna change your mind and tell them it hurts your feelings and ur bf's feelings also..


another good idea is to talk to your bf about it alot and where he sees you guys in o say a year or 2 and just go from there. talk about with him about things you two can do to work it out.





remember every good relationship has it's ups and downs you just need to learn to get through the bad parts.





i hope i helped you and good luck


god bless!
for one thing, you might want to take what your family is saying into consideration. you know they only want the best for you, and perhaps they're not seeing it in thomas, or they probably dont see him enough or know him enought to say otherwise. try spending some quality time with him and your family, that way everyone will get to know eachother and perhaps your family's views will change? try not to be one sided about this. you love him very much, but dont let that blind you. talk about this with him, find out what makes him uncomfortable. talk to your family, ask them what they dont like about him.





as for the mall.. try going somewhere different! like the park. have a picnic! or go to the beach and spend a day just laying there (i know its a little cold now). or just go for a simple walk around the city, grab something to eat, and enjoy the day.
  • lip cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment