Thursday, July 29, 2010

What is going on? Relationship advice please!?

I have been dating my girlfriend for over 1 year and a half, we've been happy and had barely any issues. Lately she switched schools and quit her job of 5 years to work at college. Last week she starts acting strange, not talking to me as often, stopped calling me ';baby';; just really dry and withdrawn...so i thought it had to do with stress over the new changes in her life. Whenever I ask her she says ';Nothing'; is going on. Finally we sit down to talk, and she tells me she is confused about her feelings about me. She reveals she has been feeling like this for 3 weeks now, and asks for a break. I have agreed to the break in hopes that she can think things through; but I don't know what is going on. I love her and I don't want to lose her, but her attitude shows that maybe she just wants to be alone. She is younger than me by 5 years, but she is old enough (23) to know what she wants, or so I thought. I am hurting, she tells me there is nobody else, that she feels like she is going through ';mid life crisis';.She wants to keep in touch with me and see me, but when we see each other it's awkward, she is not affectionate at all. I have never been on a break in a relationship, I don't know what is going to happen. What do you think? Has anybody ever been through this? Confused about your feelings?What is going on? Relationship advice please!?
You know that can happen,,its like if you stay in a box the box is ok,,come out the box ,,more to experience, not necessarily better, but different and returning to the box maybe not as appealing as it once was.,,,,,she perhaps need a little time to figure out what she wants,,,don't push,,,it's up to you to decide how long you're willing to wait.,,good luck,,,,What is going on? Relationship advice please!?
I hate to be the one to break the news to yu man but she has got another boyfriend she want to keep in touch with you because she dont want to loose you as a friend because she has feeling for you you are 28 she is 23 working at a college put things together yes it will hurt you and she has already got pass the hurting because she has done thought about this decision you will have to hurt and forgive and get over it sorry man but let me knwo what you think?
I've asked for a break before so I think I might know what she's dgoin threw thogh there mite be 2 different reason.When I wanted a break I really just didn't wnat to be in a relationship and wanted to be alone in that dpartment. My advice wuld be to step back on the relationship stuff, restrain yourself, and just be there for her as a friend. She'll need that, I know that's what I wanted. Let her know no matter wht your not goin ANYWHERE even if she wants someone else. Rmember, loving somebody means that you'll always wanna be in there life even if it doesn't exactly include you. :) good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment