Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need RELATIONSHIP advice from you guys, Please?

I began dating my GF 15 mos. ago. It was long distance, though we saw each other alot, so that was no problem. It was bliss between us and she called me all the time, did sweet and thoughtful things for me, wanted sex all the time, and was very much into me. At about 10 moved back and began acting slightly clingy/possessive, which I've never been before. She broke up w/ me for 1 month and we then got back together and have been ever since. Recently she has told me she is not happy, and has been trying to force it. This obviously hurt me since I care alot about her. She has not called as much, doesnt sound excited to talk to me, and is very business like sometimes. It is back and forth. I do alot for her and am always there. People have given me advice that I need to be less available, masculine, and become a challenge. My question is that I know this works initially but do you think this can help my relationship by a different approach. I want to do whatever it takes and need advice...I need RELATIONSHIP advice from you guys, Please?
talk to her about your relationship.......





don't you think that if the two of you need to work something out.... than the two of you should sit down.... talk.... and work it out.I need RELATIONSHIP advice from you guys, Please?
A challenge in the beginning totally works but a challenge after you have been together for awhile is just annoying. Plain and simple she is taking you for granted and does not appreciate you enough and at this point probably won't change. You should start making plans to get rid of her and find someone that is crazy in love with you cuz whats the point of being with someone that just thinks you are OK?
Any relationship that is forced is doomed to fail.





Relationships do take work, but it only works when both parties want to be in the relationship.





She seems to have left the relationship on an emotional level.





Once you appear weak to a female, they become instantly turned off...and it is hard to turn that attraction back on.





In my honest opinion, you are beating a dead horse.





Sorry, I know that is not what you want to hear.
Maybe she's just feeling smothered now that you two are no longer ';long distance';. Try giving her more free time and space, and don't force it.
it's over--trust me..





move on,

No comments:

Post a Comment