Thursday, July 29, 2010

I need some relationship advice. Can anyone help?

I have a boyfriend but it's a long distance relationship thing. I met him and known him for a while and he wants to make a go of this but I'm not sure if I want to. Don't get me wrong - I really like him but I guess I been doubting whether I'm just crushing on him or I really like him.





I text him everyday and he texts me too and we chat online as well. He was my neighbour back where I lived but now I've moved halfway around the world and I really miss him. I'm going back for 2 months next year again but if it might be awkward next time I see him, if we break up.





What should I do? Shall we just give up and remain friends or shall we make a go of this and see how it goes? I'm scared of getting hurt.I need some relationship advice. Can anyone help?
Why would it be wierd to either of u if u met after a long time? If u have strong feelings for him then dhere's no need to worry bout this stuff, n if u think dhat things r goin back n forth n doesn't seem like it will work out ne longer wit the whole long distance relationship dhen its better u both find sumone else life is short, n things like this happen all the time, u can't hold on to everything sumtimes u just need to let go.I need some relationship advice. Can anyone help?
His feelings might change by the time you go back. Honestly, I don't think long distance relationships truly work out all the time. If that happened to me, I would miss the person too much. Maybe you should move on, or become friends. Having a relationship without seeing your boyfriend in person or being able to kiss them good night, or even being unable to hug them...just isn't worth it, I'm sorry.
well ppl get hurt everyday and i think dat y'all she c where y'all relationship takes u and how u conduct it. so jux c him and have fun
tell him its really hard for you to have a long distance relationship but you really want to stay friends

No comments:

Post a Comment