Thursday, July 29, 2010

I NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!! i have borderline and i think I screwed this one up!!!?

I have been dating my boyfriend for six months and living with him for four. About five months prior to dating/hooking up, we were good friends. At first he was head over heals for me, and now he's more standoffish. I initiate all of the sexual encounters. Sure, he says he loves me, but he doesn;t say stuff to me like he used to like ';i love you more than anyone, i want to have your kids some day, etc etc';.


When we do make love and I say I love you, he says it back but it sounds insincere.





The past month we have been fighting. I have borderline personality disorder and have become quite clingy and have participated in what they call ';unbridled self expression';. I'm always questioning if he still wants me to live there, wants to date me, etc. I know I need to stop...and i am willing to if it will repair a damaged relationship. However, if he has totally lost feelings for me (he hardly even calls me anymore-the only time we see each other is when he comes home from work), I don't want to stick in. Especially if there isn't a prayer for the situation. Please, I need someone's advice.








Is there a way to make him genuinely love me again or should I just move on?I NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!! i have borderline and i think I screwed this one up!!!?
He's just not that in to you, to put it simply. You have given him too much of yourself. You need to back away and start focusing on yourself. I would advise not living with him or ';hooking up'; with him. Men need something to chase and you have spoiled the fun for him by giving him everything too soon. You two have different needs/goals. He is looking to hook up; you are looking for love and security. You are not going to find it there. There is nothing you can do to make someone love you. They either do or they don't. Move out and move on or stay and continue to get hurt.I NEED RELATIONSHIP ADVICE!!! i have borderline and i think I screwed this one up!!!?
you have a disorder that is going to cause problems anywhere with any relationship. i would suggest trying to make this one work.


itll be really hard, but give him space when you can. this will keep his interest. living together makes it hard to look forward to seeing the person you care about because you dont ever really get a break.


go out with some of your friends, and keep it clean, dont want a reason to fight. that way he can have his time too. if things get worse from there, ask him where he sees the relstionship going and if he wants to try to make it work. and if there is something that you can do better to make him happy.
it sounds like hes the one with the disorder! but seriously...if you really have the disrder, have you tried getting help? your clingy? it just sounds to me like you really tuly love this guy. and your a good person.


relationships come and go...i dont see you writing that you dont want to be without him..or that you would do anything to save the relationship...and youve only been together 6 months but are living together? maybe you did that too soon? you need to first of all sit him down and tell him how you feel..


ask him if what your getting from his side is really happening, like ask him if he notices that he has withdrew from the relationship.


tell him that you dont want to be with someone that doesnt show they love you and tell him that you care but dont want to waste anymore time see how he feels is what you should do then make your decision fom there! good luck! i have alot of issues with my boyfriend too so i know how you feel girl
Ouch! probably moved in too quickly. But you can't make him genuinely love you, but if he did before, something else is bothering him. Its best to tell him how you feel uninterested to him anymore. Ask how is he feeling lately about you, and if you both want to stay together, how can you make it work. Genuine Love is dealing with conflicts, not eliminating them. If you have borderline personality or not and if he has genuine love for you he'll be sensitive to your wants, of course you have to too. If it is too much too handle yes you have to take care of yourself too, and you could move on. Your world can't revolve around him he's just a special extra or whoever you will ever be with.
Hey! If I were you, I would check out this blog:





http://relationshipadviceandconfessions.鈥?/a>





You can email in a question and a relationship expert will reply with advice for you. It is awesome! They really helped me out yesterday. It's completely anonymous. Good luck!
im kinda in a similar situation but mine jsut always thinks im cheaeting and im not and everyone is telling me to leave so i mean i know how u feel you dont want to leave but it might just be the only choice and for you two it seems like you would still be able to be freinds so i would maybe sit down adn jsut talk to him and explain to him that if he dont feel those feelings anymore to just let you know and that way you can still be freinds and have arelationship that way then you cna both find someone else who will love you unconditionally.! :) i know its not the greatest advise and your not going to agree with it all but its the best i can do! Good lcuk and I hope everything works out for you guys! Just remember you cant MAKE someone love you...so if he dont love you like in that way anymore there is no forcing him to if anything it might just push him away more and ruin any chance at a friendship as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment