Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Give me some relationship advice please?

alright i really dont know what to do.





hes acting really weird like he doesnt wanna talk to me or annoyed or bored by me.





Me %26amp; my boyfriend only been together for 3 days.. but we've known each other for the longest. we taking it slow , we dont wanna rush **** %26amp; mess up the relationship.





But we were talking today then out of randomly he said things changed.. he didnt tell me what changed but he said ';Everything'; i dont get it... then he had to go he said he'll get back @ me in 1 hour or when ever he gets back.





so before he comes back i wanna prove to him that things havent changed? how can i do that? help me out a little please? =]





(of course the person who gives best answer WILL get best answer!]Give me some relationship advice please?
You two shouldn't have gone out. It sounds like he preferred when you two were friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment