Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some relationship advice...?

Around my birthday in September, this boy who I had not spoken to recently called me and just started talking to me. For about three weeks he would call me each night and talk to me for an hour. We were basically talking to be boyfriend and girlfriend. After homecoming we were still going good, and people found out about us 'talking.' Then his friends started talking about us and teasing him about me. I guess that he just got so fed up with it that he stopped calling me and even completely talking to me. We ended up going to spring together, but I could tell that he wasn't into it at all. Now he talks to my best friend and everything and sometimes seems like he likes me still, but other times he is just a complete asshole. I really like him still, but I'm trying to deny it right now. I don't have any clue whatsoever as to what I should do to make this work. My friends are all telling me just to give up and that he isn't worth it, but I don't want to give up. Please help!I need some relationship advice...?
start complimenting him more


then start flirting more


turn up the charm

No comments:

Post a Comment