Wednesday, August 18, 2010

HELP! i need relationship advice. Please help ):?

Okay, First of all i'm gay. And if your gonna say any stuff about that don't even bother answering this because i'm seriously lost here. Me and my girlfriend have been together for 18 months on July 9th it'll be 18 months. We broke up for 3 months, It would be 21 months. But her mom had found out that we were dating after a year and 2 months and made us quit seeing each other and quit talking and everything. I was waaay depressed. Like insane depressed. She's my first love. Then we got back together april 9th. And we've been together since then. And most of the time were good. But sometimes i just feel like she doesn't care anymore, You know what i mean? I know she loves me but sometimes she acts like she doesn't even care. And sometimes she acts normal and tells me how she feels about me and stuff. She tells me i'm the only reason for her smile, And everything. I feel the same way if not stronger. She's everything to me and i don't know what i'd do without her. We usually talk on the phone like 10 hours a night and text when were not on the phone. But lately it's been different. For the past 2 weeks it's like we barley talk. And she's acting different. And the last time she was acting this way we broke up. Only for a couple of hours but we did. And i don't know what i should do or how to handle this, So please give me some advice. And don't say i don't know what i'm talking about because i know i love her. I'm not like some 12 or 13 year old. I'm 16 btw. Ha. But yeah. Help me please!





Thanks. (:HELP! i need relationship advice. Please help ):?
I'm lookin at my little rainbow flag in my window smiling and so glad that I can help u. but ne way. This is a little scary because I've been in a relationship with a girl for 20 months maybe nineteen, because me mom found out and we had to break up for like a month. But we're cool now. And we talk on the phone forever. And I know that you're in love. Because I'm in love. And others can't really understand, if they are not feeling what you're feeling. U guys we're broken up for 3 months and that's a long time. Maybe u should give her a chance to get back into the swing of things. It could be hard for her if u know what i mean. and people can easily say jus break up with her or somethin like that. but they or i don't know how deeply involved u r with her or how much she means to u. only u do. so u decide if u want to give her more time. or u want to be done with her. it's a tough decision and if it were me i would wait or jus talk to her about it. but as much as i would like to make this decision for u in the end it's up to u.HELP! i need relationship advice. Please help ):?
Most likely at 16 your not with the person that you're going to spend the rest of your life with. I know that you say you love her but her feelings may be fading for you, which happens a lot at that age. Talk to her and ask her what the problem is. If she can't be honest with you move on to someone else that will. Don't waste your time loving someone that doesn't love you back.
Maybe its time to move on, don't invest yourself into someone if they aren't doing the same for you. I know its tough i've been there, but you'll be happier in the long run. Its best not to drag it out.





After (if) you guys break up, find someway to keep your mind off of her, go out with some other friends, read a book, get a job (if you don't have one) do something.

No comments:

Post a Comment