Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some relationship advice about my girlfriend please?

my girlfriend and i have been dating for almost a year and everythings been really great,but i dont like a single one of her friends bc i feel like there a really bad influence on her..i've let her know this and she doesnt want to loose her friends and i completely understand that.but anyways im starting to feel like if i cant come around to liking her friends then maybe we shouldnt be together bc for some reason its something that really bothers me and i feel like its really effecting are relationship.shes a really amazing sweet girl but her friends are the exact opposite in i would hate for her to start acting like them..so i guess im just asking for some advice on things to do to help me over come this or something..anything would be great thanks.I need some relationship advice about my girlfriend please?
maybe you could try a little harder to like her friends and see if you guys have anything in common because a girl doesn't like to choose one or the other (boyfriend or friends) and since you two have been together a while you could try to tell her how you feel and that it may be effecting your relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment