Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I really need relationship advice. Please help if you can. (Details inside)?

I started dating this guy for a while. Actually we only went out about 5 times. Im 22 and he is 25. Everything was going great until he told me that he is keeping something from me. He said that he was married before but it was for the wrong reasons. He was young back then and things were a bit different, I can understand that. He really regrets it, I can see it in his eyes. He apologized a million times, and said that he wanted to tell me sooner because it would be more complicated later. He sincerely cares about me. I know that even without him telling me. I care about him so much too!. But everything seems more complicated because my heart says to forgive him and be with him, but my head says to be careful and don't take a chance. I really really care about him, and I don't want anything to ruin this. It's up to me now, and I have to be the one to tell him if I want to continue dating or not because he was the one how made the first move. He is giving tons of time, and is really being patient. I don't what to do. I don't think that a past mistake should ruin this now, but then again he lied to me too. What do you think? I want advice please! Thanks!I really need relationship advice. Please help if you can. (Details inside)?
ummmm he didnt really lie to u. he just didnt tell u b/c he prolly wanted to make sure U really cared about him!! and tht u woul look past tht matter! so u just need to follow ur heart b/c he said it was 4 the wrong reasons, he apologizd and he cares about u only! so u should look past it and continue dating him.

No comments:

Post a Comment