Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I need some relationship advice..and the honest truth. Please?

I have been with someone for over a year. And he has a problem with telling the truth. He likes to talk to a ton of different girls over text (some he previously dated..etc) And he lies about it. And then when he finally tells me the truth he gets pissed at me for even asking about it. And tells me I'm just jealous and way to overbearing for even asking. But this last time I honestly had a right to be angry, I thought. I had walked in from outside and sat down on the couch. And immediately as I sit down he grabs the phone. He then gets a text and he acts like it must be a wrong number, and shows me. The text said something like, ';i will, i just got off of work.'; I thought it was odd he grabbed the phone so quickly. And that text was a reply to something...so I was like..are you sure you don't know who it was? Because...I really felt like he was lying. for a half hour he just got pissed and told me I was unbearable. And he was being honest. Then..he's like..okay. It's a girl at work that likes me. And someone gave her my number. I told her I have a girlfriend. And he said that the conversation was short, yet he deleted all the texts magically so he couldn't show me. So then the next day I asked if she said anything to him and he said no. But...he was lying again. Because I asked him and again it took him 20 minutes to be honest. And he said you have no reason not to trust me I'm not cheating on you... I can talk to her. But in my opinion when a girl openly says she likes you and you continue talking to her...there is something wrong there. Especially when said girl invited you out...KNOWING you have a girlfriend. And I asked him to let her know that they should just probably only keep their talking to work. And he refused. He said there was no reason...that he would just stop talking to her.


Yesterday rolls around. He swears she hasn't texted him, he has not texted her. WE are sitting on the couch..and she texts him. And it's a reply to something he said.





He then told me I was just overly jeaous. I had no right to be angry, there was no reason to not talk to her. And that I make him lie to me because I get angry about it. And even though I just said be honest with me last night...he still for another 20 minutes told me I was just being crazy..and he was being completely true.





So am i out of line?I need some relationship advice..and the honest truth. Please?
try living without a phoneI need some relationship advice..and the honest truth. Please?
hey girl ifeel for you i honestly do you seem like a really sweet person.take it from me i have been divorced twice,my last boyfriend for for years started to play the same game.when he say's he is not doing anything,trust me he is.it sounds like he wants you but he wants to play the field.i know you don,t want to hear that girl but trust me,ijust found out that my ex fiance-boyfriend for 4 years has a dating profile on yahoo singles.you deserve better,i,m 35 and i still have not found anybody true yet.my heart goes out to you,the best thing for you to do is let him go,and if he honestly truly loved you then he would not be playing these childish games.i wish you the best of luck!!!!!!!!go have fun with your friends,and enjoy life.peace

No comments:

Post a Comment